Bio Energetic Testing!
There are SO many forms of testing out there and most of my clients come to me, frustrated, after they've tried EVERYTHING! In my practice, I utilize bio energetic testing (also called bio resonance testing). This form of energy medicine has been extremely instrumental in my own, healing journey, as well as those of my clients; so let's talk a little bit more about bio energetic testing and energy medicine.
Energy is everywhere! Did you know that every living cell has its own, unique energetic frequency and that those energy frequencies can actually be measured? Your specific body parts (like your brain, heart, etc) and even your emotions each carry a unique energy frequency. All objects have a frequency at which they vibrate. So, not only do humans, animals, trees, flowers, plants, music, and food have energy, but so do every day, inanimate objects, like your favorite coffee mug.
Energy medicine has been used for thousands of years, but in the modern age and with the introduction of Western and Allopathic medicine, it has sadly fallen by the wayside and been dismissed as “quackery.” However, if you’ve ever had an ultrasound, an x-ray, an MRI, an EEG, or an EKG, you’ve already fallen victim to the supposed “pseudo-science” of energy medicine, because that’s what those utilize!
Some Holistic examples of energy medicine are: acupuncture, reflexology, acupressure, reiki, tai chi, Chi Gong, homeopathy, flower essences, rife machines, the laying-on-of hands healing (when you pray for someone), distance healing (and praying for someone that is not near to you), EFT and TFT, massage, polarity therapy, sound therapy, and one of my personal favorites….bio energetic testing.
Bio energetic testing has been a game-changer for me and my clients, because it measures the energy frequencies of the body and looks for disturbances. Remember, everything has its own, unique frequency; including toxins like mold, Lyme, parasites, bacteria, viruses, & other pathogens. To find out which toxins your body is resonating with, or “attracted to,” a bio energetic scan measures your body’s energy against thousands of energetic codes, to see if there are disturbances that are causing stress in the systems of your body. Some of the other disturbances that a bio energetic scan can detect are heavy metals, hormonal imbalances, food & environmental sensitivities, vitamin & mineral deficiencies, amino acid deficiencies, and more! A bio energetic scan cannot be used as a diagnostic tool, but it’s a non-invasive way to get to the bottom of your health issues and facilitate natural healing!
The beauty of a bio energetic scan is that it gives you a customized approach to your healing journey. Personally, I do not believe in blanket protocols, or one-size-fits-all remedies. We are all bio-individual, so what works for one person may not work for another. So many of my clients come to me, after spending hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on purchasing protocols and supplements they were hoping would fix their health issues. Doing a bio resonance scan takes the guesswork out of trying to figure out what herbs, or remedies are right for you, because your body’s unique energy is tested against a wide array of supplements, herbals, and homeopathics. You are then given a customized list of remedies that YOUR body actually wants, in order to return to balance.
Bio energetic testing is safe for all age groups (even pregnant and breastfeeding women) and is non-invasive. All you do is send in a small sample of your saliva and hair! If you’re interested in doing a bio resonance scan, please reach out to me, or follow the instructions below. I work with a GREAT company that does the testing process for me and I have a Practitioner code I can share with you, which will give you $20 off any scan you order.
Here's what you do:
1) Create an account at https://cbhenergetics.com and choose which scan you want to order. Most of my clients order the "Full Scan," the "Balancing Scan," or a subscription package (which gives you access to multiple scan). If you have any questions about the scans, please don't hesitate to contact me.
2) At checkout, use my Practitioner code (apm) to get $20 off any scan, or use my other code (apmsub) to save $5 off each monthly subscription payment for the duration of your subscription. For any remedies that you order, you can use my code (amp5) to save $5 on your order.
3) Once you order the scan, log out. Then, log back in and go to the dashboard. In the dashboard, you will submit a report. This report can be submitted for yourself, or a family member. This report will ask you detailed information about your symptoms and health history. There will be a section in the report where you will "agree to share scan results." You will also put my code there (apm), as this will give the company permission to send the results of your report to me (most people want me to see their scan results, so they can set up a consult with me, after their results come in, where I explain the details of the scan to you and answer any questions you may have).
4) The company will send you a kit in the mail, which usually takes about 3-5 business days to arrive. The kit will have specific instructions on how to send in your hair and saliva samples. You simply return the kit, with your samples inside, to the company, in the pre-paid envelope they provide for you. It is best to stop taking all unnecessary supplements & medications for 3-5 days, before sending in your samples, so you get the most accurate reading on your scan. You may also send in up to 5 supplements, along with your hair & saliva samples (put into small sandwich bags and labeled), and the company will test those supplements, to see if your body is resonating with them. It's a great way to find out if some of the supplements you have on hand are a good fit for you.
5) Once the company receives your kit, they will send you an email, letting you know your samples have been received. From there, it takes about 7-10 business days to get the results of your scan. The results will be emailed to you and will also be emailed to me, if you gave the company permission for me to view your results.
6) Once I look over the results of your scan, I will set up a time to have a consultation with you, so I can explain the results to you and answer any questions you might have for me. A scan review consult takes 60-90 minutes. I charge $150 an hour to do a scan review with someone; but as a very heartfelt "thank you," for supporting my business; if you subscribe to my website, you get the first hour with me for $100!!